Thursday, April 8, 2010

You and Me (Love)

There are two words that make me excited these days and those two words are TORI and Mexico. I know that school is getting a little too much and time might not be able to fly by as fast as you want it to, but remember that we only live once. I love you tori and I cant wait to be on the beach with you in Mexico it is going to be a fantastic time. You amaze me each and everyday, even when I do not see you. You bring something to me that I didn't think I had inside of me and that is love. I always thought love was a word people used to say they care about about them and like being around them. But these past year and a couple months I have grown a little more fond of that word. It means more than just caring about them and like being in their presence. Love means that they are they are the greatest person in the world and that I would personally do anything so that they can have it all or obtain happiness. Love does not come easy for many, but for you and me i think that it does. We provide each other with happiness and that goes beyond anything else in this world. Love is a great thing in a relationship and even through difficult times, that word comes back again, Love. We both have it for each other. Love to me means everything, you have been amazing to me and I thank you. Doing anything to make the other person happy feel good + caring and being by them + not having a care in the world besides the fact that they are right beside you + finding someone that cant compare + the list goes on..... = love (Tori & Caleb). You are amazing, the worlds best girlfriend and i would do anything to make you happy tori. You are always my number and you mean the whole world to me. Thank you for being there and caring for me always. Love Caleb Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment